Saturday, March 24, 2012

What's Next

Starting a new blog is kind of like moving into a new apartment, isn't it?  You have to get a vision of what you want the place to look like. You have to decide what goes where.

First order of business, post a new photo. The one currently displayed is about 2 or 3 years old. I looove that photo. I consider myself the world's most unphotogenic woman and it took roughly 20 attempts to get that picture. And for once, I am NOT using hyperbole! Really, it took that long for me to get a photo I didn't hate. Anyway, my hair no longer looks like that. That's a weave, ya'll. My ongoing battles with my hair which I am calling Lucinda this week (yes, I named my hair. You got a problem with that?) will be chronicled on this blog along with my other stuff... but I'd like to start with a more recent photo. Will tackle this issue later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment