Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Return of Five to Nine Design

It's been a looooooooong hiatus. Much longer than I had originally planned.  Life went sideways for a little while.  My creativity went out for a long walk and took some of my joy with it.  But I'm getting the mojo back, ya'll!  \(^_^)/

Taking some baby steps. Not feeling like I have to crank out a dozen, or two dozen things because I have to fill up the Etsy shop... or fill up a craft table for a show... or fill up my worktable.  I'm going back to making what I like and hoping that others are in sync. Let's see how it goes.

And if it doesn't go...well, when I make pieces that look and feel good to me, I tend to fall in love with them a little and feel a bit sad when they sell. (Of course, I get over it quickly!)  If the new things stay in the shop for awhile, then that's more stuff for my own jewelry box.

But I'd rather kiss my creations goodbye and send them on their way....

No comments:

Post a Comment